Why send marketing emails?
- E-mail marketing is a cost effective way to communicate – as opposed to paying for advertising.
- People opt in to receive your emails so you have a captured audience who are already interested.
- Building an email list builds loyal and repeat customers.
- Emails are easy to track and therefore can be improved over time using the analytics available. We can monitor who is opening the emails, who is clicking on the links and so what content works and what does not.
- Emails can be personalised. According to Campaign Monitor, ‘emails with subject lines that include the recipient’s name are 26% more likely to be opened’.
- Emails generate revenue. According to Constant Contact the estimated average return from email marketing is £24.93 per £1 spent.
- Despite the emergence of social media sites and other messaging services, email is continuing to grow. According to Statista in 2019 293.6 billion emails were sent and received each day and this figure is expected to increase to over 347.3 billion in 2022.
We use the marketing platform Mailchimp to manage clients email databases. We ensure lists are GDPR compliant, categorised correctly, regularly cleaned and updated. Mailchimp offers GDPR friendly sign up forms and templates to ensure you are compliant.
The General Data Protection Regulation is a law that took effect on the 25th May 2018 on data protection and privacy in the European Union. It also addresses the transfer of personal data outside the EU. The rules were set out to give EU citizens control over their own privacy. Under GDPR companies must follow a strict set of guidelines on how they handle and store people’s data.
We design beautiful email templates within Mailchimp using your company branding. These templates can then be used to create newsletters to promote your latest news, updates and products.
Need help with email marketing? Get in touch
Mobile: 07969 802 026