We are looking for an enthusiastic and reliable assistant to join our small marketing team 2 days per week. This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about hospitality.
Based in West Lothian but working across Scotland, Allera Marketing develops and delivers sound marketing strategies to help raise brand awareness, build engaged databases, and increase sales for a range of tourism and hospitality clients.
- Scheduling social media posts
- Responding to social media messages and comments
- Assisting with monthly client reports
- Compiling competitor analysis and research
- Updating website content
- Contributing ideas for marketing campaigns
- Assisting with general admin
- Assisting with email marketing campaigns
What we are looking for:
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn
- Ability to work at a fast pace
- Good attention to detail
- An interest in travel and tourism
- Hybrid role – working at home and at Allera Marketing office once a fortnight, and when required for meetings
- The successful candidate must have a car due to location of office
Hours and Pay
£12 per hour. 14 hours per week – flexible days to suit your schedule. Permanent role.
Applications will close on the 12th of August and interviews will take place soon after.
How to apply
Please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org